Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Herb Crusted Tenderloin

Daddy Rating: 5

From time to time at my grocery store pork tenderloin is buy-one-get-one. It something I usually have in my freezer. I came across this Paula Deen (Love her!) recipe on the Food Network website and it turned out great. I put the meat ingredients together before work, cooked it when I got home and served it with some freezer green beans. We actually ate dinner right off the cutting board after my daughter went to bed...some days are just like that.

Dinner's Ready!
You'll need:
1-1.5 lb Pork Tenderloin
2 Tablespoons Olive oil
.5 Teaspoon salt
4 Cloves Garlic
1 Teaspoon dried thyme
1 Teaspoon dried basil
1 Teaspoon dried rosemary

If you line the cooking sheet with foil, you actually have NO dishes to clean up!

Mix oil, salt, garlic and herbs in a small bowl. Place defrosted tenderloin on a foil lined cooking sheet, massage herb mixture onto the top half of the tenderloin, cover with saran and go to work.

Get this ready in the morning and go to work!
When you get home, reheat the oven and cook tenderloin according to directions on the package (I did it at 425* for 25 min for 1.5lbs). Serve with the veggie of your choice - ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment