Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fun Ravioli Lasagna

Daddy Rating: 3/4
Lining the pan with raviolis
I have a fantastic lasagna recipe from my mom that I make...when I have a couple extra hours. But THIS is a perfect "everyday" lasagna and it took me all of 15 minutes to prep. It's so easy, it's fun - be sure to get the kiddos involved on this one. FYI: You will have more ravioli than you need - save it and make some "Toasted Ravioli" - recipe coming soon.


Ingredients:
1 package frozen meat ravioli
1 package frozen cheese ravioli
3 cups shredded mozerella
2 - 26 oz jars of your favorite marinara sauce (you'll have about half a jar left over)
2 - 10 oz packages of frozen chopped spinach (defrosted and water pressed out)
shredded parmesean for topping

Preheat oven to 350*

In a 9x13 baking dish spoon some marinra sauce on the bottom of the dish. Place a row of meat ravioi, sprinkle half of the spinach, sprinkle cheese, pour more sauce. Do another row of cheese ravioli, sprinkle the rest of the spinach, sprinkle cheese, and some Parmesean cheese.

Cover the dish in foil (I use the non-stick kind) and bake for 20-25 minutes, remove foil and bake for another 10-15 min or until brown  and bubbly.  I made this on a Sunday and it is currently waiting in my basement 'fridge until we are ready to cook! (I'll post the finished picture then)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment