Friday, February 17, 2012

First Birthday Dinner

My Little one had her first birthday over the weekend. I had ambitions visions of a big party and BBQ for lots of friends. So what did I make for dinner - NOTHING. I wanted to enjoy the day with my baby and soak it all in from her point of view and I'm so glad I did.

Lou Malnati's Pizza
Hands down the best pizza on the planet. I'm a Chicago girl and this is the best out there. There is a Lou's near my house and I just grab the pizza's to go from their 'fridge and stuck them in the oven while we were opening presents.
Cupcakes
Okay, I couldn't let the day get away without making the cake that would be in the standard frosting pictures. I usually try to stay pretty wholesome and organic, but that went out the window. Cake mix from the box, artificial lots of stuff, but with pretty pretty colors and, you know what!? It was soooo good!

Artificial Everything Yummy Cupcakes

For this dinner, I bought a BOX of wine for the first time since I had my parents over. I was pleasantly surprised with this as well and will definitely buy it again!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!

No comments:

Post a Comment