Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Meeting Sandwiches

Daddy Rating: 1

Okay so at some point in your office it is likely that someone bring in lunch for a big meeting. It is also likely to be tasty sandwiches from somewhere like Panera or Corner Bakery. Today, it was Corner Bakery. The leftover sandwiches are conveniently moved to a remote area for people to pick at for the remainder of the day.

I just happen to know where the zip loc bags are in the office, grabbed a few sandwiches my husband would like and stuck them in the fridge to take home that night.

We're all on a budget, especially us, so I love getting this one free unexpected meal and now I can save one of the planned meals for next week. This is when it is perfect to be a working mommy. Stay at home moms don't have an opportunity like this. Score.

Since there was no cooking tonight...I had two glasses of wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment